Aruba - Time Range Profile
Schritt 1 - Anlegen eines Zeitprofils:
1. Navigate to Configuration > System page.
2. Click Show advanced options at the bottom of the window.
3. Expand Time Based Services.
4. Click + under Time Range Profiles.
5. Configure the parameters
6. Click OK.
7. Click Save.
Schritt 2 - Zuweisen des Zeitprofils:
1. Navigate to the WLAN SSID profile configuration wizard.
a. Go to Configuration > Networks.
b. Click + to add a new profile or select an existing WLAN SSID profile and click Edit.
2. Click Show advanced options at the bottom of the page.
3. In the Time Range section, click Edit for Time Range Profiles, select a time range profile from the list, then select a value from the Status drop-down list,
and then click OK.
- When a time range profile is enabled on an SSID, the SSID is made available to the users for the configured time range.
For example, if the specified time range is 12:00–13:00, the SSID becomes available only between 12 PM and 1 PM on a given day.
- If a time range is disabled, the SSID becomes unavailable for the configured time range.
For example, if the configured time range is 14:00–17:00, the SSID is made unavailable from 2 PM to 5 PM on a given day.
4. Click Next until Finish.